Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello Again!


I just wanted to write a quick note saying that I'm starting this up again! =) I'm actually going to bed as soon as I finish writing this.

The school year is almost over! It has been crazy busy. I got so much stuff moved out of the dorm room, but I still have to move more tomorrow. This is going to be kind of a problem though because of intensified quiet hours. It's all good though. We can make it work =D

Wedding stuff is coming along. Still have some stuff to do. Hopefully we will get a ton of stuff with the invitations done on Friday. That would make me feel much better =) We got the tuxes all figured out, so that is another thing I don't have to think about! Just need to make sure that Sam and Matt go in to get fitted!

Well, I suppose that's it for now. Hopefully I can post again tomorrow, but I have a lot of moving and studying to do!

Goodnight! =)

No comments: