Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finals! Day 2


I decided to write this while I wait for Logan to be ready for breakfast =P I'm just realizing that this is my last day in the dorms! Ever! I'll be in married student housing or an apartment of some kind from now on =) I'm kind of sad, because Jess is an awesome roomie, but she's staying in CF over the summer so I will still get to see her =D

Had my first day of finals yesterday. Wasn't too taxing, I took a Humanities I test, then I turned an essay in. Today I have a Women's Gender Studies final at 10 and a Women, Men and Society final at 1. I figure I can get in some good study time when my first test is over. I know it won't take me the whole time =)

After I finish my second test, I gotta get busy and finish cleaning my crap out of the room. Just a little bit left, which is nice. Just to be safe, I decided to check out at six, because that will give me PLENTY of time between my last final and check out to get the room cleaned up a little. Jess is staying until Friday, because that's the day she can move in to her new place.

The picture at the top has nothing to do with this entry. I just think it's cute!

No comments: