Saturday, June 14, 2008

w00t! 2 weeks!

So, 2 weeks from today I will be a married woman! Craziness! =) I'm super excited =D

I'm at the Russell House today til 5pm, then I have to change here, then scoot over to the Lockard's house for our little party thing. Should be a good time!

I've been so ridiculously busy since summer started. No relaxation time! Kind of a bummer, but meh. I have to work next week, then I have the week of the wedding off, as well as the following week for the honeymoon. 

Anyway, as far as this school year goes, I did a pretty good job =) My grades were good, and I made it out alive, so it was a positive experience ; ) 

Well, I guess that's really all for now...hadn't updated in a while, so I thought I'd better write something! More to come soon I'm sure =)

3 comments:

logan said...

it's way easier to do wii fit if you live in a house with wii fit. otherwise it's like driving to the gym.

It'll get better n 2 weeks.

We need to figure out how to consolidate our blogs

Nic Lake said...

I was about to ask... by consolidate... are you getting just one blog? Or... idk.

Anyway... congratulations. :-)

Curt said...

hey hey just thought id drop a comment bc now i think im addicted to this too lol