Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy much???

So! I have been super busy lately. Let's take a look!

Wednesday:
So this is the busiest day by far, here we go!
-Went to the courthouse with Maggie and Logan to sign up for our marriage license. Maggie was a most superb witness =P
-After that, we went back to Logan's, walked with his little brothers to McDonald's, got some food, then hurried back to their house, where it was time to scurry on over to the next thing we had to do...
-At one, we got to the mall, got our eyebrows done at Regis. The lady there is also doing my hair for the wedding, so she sort of showed me what she's going to do. Then we went around and did some shopping for Logan
-Went back to Logan's house, picked up my wedding dress and shoes, then went to Annie's Alterations. She played around with my dress til we got it bustled just right. I get to pick it up on Wednesday, all bustled and pressed.
-After that, we went back to Logan's again (it was about 3:30 at this point) . I made appointments for my bridal party at La James for manicures and pedicures on the 26th. Kara and I then went to Rhiannon's (my bridesmaid) house. Her mother is making beautiful jewelry for the bridal party. Got to try my necklace and earrings on. SO EXCITED!
-After that, Kara and I ran back to the house and picked Logan up and we went to pick out out bed for our new house! =) I'm so excited. It's so comfy and happy. I love it!! Thank you Kurt and Kara!!

Thursday:
I had to work from 9-3 at Hy Vee, then I went home and changed, then went back in to Logan's and had dinner and played Harvest Moon for a long time. It was very fun though. This was a much more low key day =P

Friday (today!)
I have some laundry to do for sure, and some cleaning. Erin and I are getting lunch and we're going to finish up the ribbons on the bubble jars. She just got back from Bonaroo, a music festival in Tennesee. Sounds like she had a pretty fun time! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories =) We had originally talked about going swimming with the Vander Wiel boys, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not...

Anyway, I gotta go get started on some of that laundry! Have a spectacular day! =)

No comments: