Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleepy!

Updating from Logan's house today =P

Got done at ol' Hy Vee at around 4, been there since 9 this morning. I had the same hours yesterday too. Very glad to be done and have tomorrow off of work! We have several things to do, so here's what's on the agenda for tomorrow:

-Getting my eyebrows waxed and having a test-run with my hair dresser!
-Gotta go apply for a marriage license. There's a three day waiting period, so I'll probably be able to pick it up at the very end of this week or the beginning of next.
-Go try on my wedding jewelry. One of my bridesmaid's mother is making all the jewelry for the wedding party. It's going to look awesome! I just have to go make sure it's the right length. 

I really want to go swimming! I haven't been to a pool in ages, and I just want to go on a water slide, hang out in a pool, anything! I need to see if tomorrow would work for that too... 
---Must be careful not to get a sunburn!!

I think that's all for today... more updates to come! =)

Lata gatas =D

No comments: