Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cherry Pie

So today is Father's Day. Whee! Went to church with Logan this morning, then came home and made a cherry pie for my dad. I also got him an iTunes gift card so I can get some music for his iPod.

Let me tell you what. Pie crust can be such a painto make! I made four pies for thanksgiving (one of them gluten free!!) and all the crusts turned out great. This dough was just a little too moist ( I think) and most of the crust fell off in the oven and burned. The pie itself was fine and tasted yummy, but it just looked a little weird =P

I'm watching an infomercial right now about a steamer. Instead of an iron you use this thing and it's about 4x faster. Infomercials are so stupid, but sometimes I can't help but watch. Sad news: I want this little gadget! Seriously...stuff like this is so much more exciting if you're getting married. I hate ironing. HATE. I also fail at it. Epic fail. I scorched a suit jacket one time. Then again, I was like, 14. Whatever. I don't do that anymore, but it's such a pain. I just want this little steamer guy. I told my mom about it...maybe!

I'm really excited for some movies coming out soon. The Hulk, Wall-e... okay I had more but I forgot them. Crap =P Anyway, I definitely want to see those two. Wall-e looks so cute =D Plus, it's Pixar, so it's bound to be good. I have never been disapointed with a Pixar film.

Okay, I think that's where I'm gonna end for the evening. I have to work from 9-4 at Hy Vee tomorrow.

Lata! 8)

1 comment:

logan said...

I'm good at ironing. you don't have to be good at it