Sunday, May 4, 2008

Whoosh!


So I finally have most of my stuff moved out of the ol' dorm room. Who knew so much stuff could accumulate in one tiny room! I'll still have a few things to move back on my last day of finals, but not too much, which is nice! I'm really excited to move into married student housing soon =D It'll be so fun!

Tommy got back from Arkansas this weekend, so we went out to lunch with him today. It was good to see him! =)

I need to get started on my studying. I just don't want to =P After school gets out I'm going to be really busy again. Lots of sorting stuff, especially since we'll be moving in late June or early July. Then of course wedding stuff! Lots and lots to do!

Well, I suppose that's really it for now...not a whole lot to say =P

As you can see from the picture, my bear Roger is doing a better job of studying than I am =P He's reading about the Late Roman Empire. Way to study for that Humanities I test Roger!!

1 comment:

CarieanneNichole said...

I LOVE IT! :D Oh Roger! :D I'm glad you started this back up! I'm on this more than LiveJournal because LJ has turned more into LARP/Rant Journal. *sigh* Although I LOVE reading up on my besties, it just gets a little much sometimes!

Good luck with your finals! Married Student Housing! AHH! Love it! I wish I were still attending UNI... but it's just not in the cards for me! I'm going to be doing Graphic Design/Web Design and UNI is more of the "education" aspect of things... kudos to you for being able to afford it! :D

Anywho, just thought I'd let you know your blog gets read! BY ME! Loves you! ^.^